At Buena Vista Spanish Immersion Summer Camp we offer children activities that propel their interest in both Spanish language and culture. We utilize the amazing resources we have in the Bay Area, both inside and outside of the classroom, helping our campers discover new avenues of interest. Our activities will be led by our Spanish speaking team members, as we immerse campers into the rich culture of our city.
ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Swim lessons at UCSF Mission Bay Campus!
- On-site Climbing Wall!
- DIY creations with a visit to SCRAP!
- Neighborhood exploration around the Mission!
- San Francisco Zoo
- San Francisco Academy of Sciences
- Jelly Belly Factory
- Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park
- Bowling at Yerba Buena Center
7:30 am – 9:00 am Arrival, welcome, free play and/or structured play
9:00 am – 12:00 pm Weekly Theme Immersion Block* (10 am – Morning snack)
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch and Recess
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm Weekly Theme Immersion Block* (3 pm – Afternoon snack)
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Clean-up and Dismissal
*Immersion Blocks led by credentialed Immersion Teacher